IPR.VC is an investment fund manager (venture capital) specialised in the global media and entertainment industry. We work with Nordic institutional investors and invest our funds in TV and film companies and productions. With offices in Helsinki and London, we are an agile team with the mission to be the preferred investment partner in the sector. Our second fund was launched in September 2019 and now we are looking to strengthen our team with a financial analyst.
The financial analyst will work with investment managers in the investment process, run portfolio company reporting and act as controller in investment vehicles. The financial analyst will also work with our ESG reporting and development of ESG practices.
You should have:
- highly developed skills in financial modelling
- experience in p&l, balance sheet and cash flow analysis
- 2-4 years’ experience in investment banking, PE/VC, big four auditing firm, or in big consulting companies as financial analyst with responsibilities over new transactions and portfolio; or as a financial controller
- university degree
- fluent in English (Finnish is a benefit but not a requirement; previous experience of working in an English environment preferable)
- interest in the media and entertainment industry (previous experience is not required)
IPR.VC supports inclusivity and welcomes diversity.
Interested? Please submit your CV, cover letter and any questions to Sarah Clements, firstname.lastname@example.org.