The IPR.VC team is the Best Combination of Industry and Investment Experience
The IPR.VC team has the special skills and knowledge needed for financiers to look beyond traditional financial services and discover more innovative financing solutions.
- Specialist legal knowledge
- Debt contracts of project-based financing
- Up-to-date knowledge on key artistic and content creation and production skills of individuals, projects, and developments
- Specialist knowledge on risk assessment based on experience in the sector;
- Specialist knowledge on cash-flow projection as there is often no average market data available.
doc. studies in Munich University.
Managing partner. Experienced entrepreneur, executive and consultant in media industry, ex-Apple, member Board of Directors of FVCA.
Chairman, partner. Experienced international business executive and venture capital and private investor.
Graduating Master’s studies in journalism and business administration. Investment director, partner. Experienced entrepreneur in IPR industry, awarded writer, strategist and creative director, venture capital investor.
CFO, partner. Former venture capital fund finance manager (Innofinance), analyst and accounting company team leader and branch manager.
LLB (Law), MA
Director, strategic partnerships. Over 20 years' experience in international structured finance, asset management, investment and commercial banking, with a focus on the Media & Entertainment sector, including as Head of Media Finance at Bank Leumi UK.
Advisor. Jorma has more than 30 years’ experience from the international television industry (MTV3, Nelonen/Channel 4).